.Create a list of all users that may visit your site (not from the WWW but those you’d invite).
-Future employers, family members and friends, people who I would give my business card to, colleagues.
.What will each of those users want to see in order to enjoy their visit to your site?
- See some of my work, an easy to use site, contact information.
. Name your intended audience (the person(s) you need to persuade.)
-Most likely need to persuade future employers or people who look to hire me in some way.
. Describe what you need to inform and persuade them of:
-Inform and persuade them of my skills through pictures and credentials.
Promote my:
-Promote myself and my skills. Plus have easy way to contact me if they like what they see.
Goals of the site are:
- Make it easy for prospective people to contact me and impress the people who are aren't aware of my skills.
My ultimate message/philosophy (about who you are):
-Create products that are more user and earth friendly while making them appealing and fun.
What is the story you are telling?
. Write a 200 word concept statement based on the user, your persuasion, navigation and the assets.
. List the assets you need to persuade the user: Which 7 (minimum) projects? scans of what?, photos of what objects? images from what computer graphics program? what descriptive text? list them.
- I haven't made too many things in the IDT department yet. I could include pictures of my wooden box, my multimedia flower, gauche painted fish, gauche woman painting, my large clay coiled pot. I can't really think of more things to put in there yet.
Concept Statement:
Ever since I was a very young I have been interested in arts and crafts. Over the years my mediums have changed, but my love of all things creative haven't. I joke with people, name a craft project and I have probably done it or something like it. I didn't always know what I wanted to do with this passion. I stumbled upon the Industrial Design department at the Art Institute of Seattle and finally found my niche. Along with a passion for art, I have always been concerned with the earth. I plan on creating products that are more user friendly and ergonomic along with safe for the environment. I feel that the relationship consumers have with products is more positive when they are ergonomic and having them good for the earth gives them a good feeling too.
No comments:
Post a Comment