Monday, July 12, 2010

skills inventory

Name: Emily Seel

Department: Industrial Design

Are you Graduating this Quarter? no

If not, current graduation date by Quarter/Year: WI 2011

Online Social and Professional networks: Facebook

Website URL (if already developed): no

What software experience do you have? (explain all that apply)

Photoshop: basic skills

Fireworks: never used

Illustrator: lots of experience. wouldn't say a high level of skills though.

Flash: learned basics in high school but thats the last time I used it.

Dreamweaver: never used

HTML: no skills in

InDesign: used briefly 5 quarters ago (before I left graphic design)

Other:

Tell what your objective for the class to the best of your knowledge:

I would like to create a fabulous website and do so by learning iWeb. If my resume needs sprucing up, do that as well. I would like my website to be something I am proud of and feel comfortable showing family and friends along with potential clients/employers.


1 comment: